Natalie Jobity worked in Corporate America for over 15 years as a market researcher with notable expertise in the Financial Services sector. She worked on a gamut of research engagements in her tenure that all had at their core, the need to communicate an idea, product, service or mission to a company’s key stakeholders. She finessed her marketing and writing skills working on hundreds of proposals, reports and pitches.
As President of Elan Image Management, Natalie maintained a popular image, branding and style blog, a National Examiner column, and contributed to scores of magazine articles focused on inspiring women to elevate and excel in their personal brand presentation. In 2010, Natalie penned an Amazon bestselling book: Frumpy to Fabulous: Flaunting It. Your Ultimate Guide to Effortless Style which she self-published. The book has received worldwide acclaim. She has edited non-fiction books, provided coaching for emerging authors and written a variety of marketing copy for individuals and companies. She currently maintain an inspirational blog, Be Simply Inspired.
Her Career Highlights Include:
- Prolific content creator with expertise in taglines, copy, websites, proposals, course curricula, magazine articles, brochures, press releases and other written vehicles for businesses and brands
- Editor for non-fiction books
- Wrote & self-published a #1 bestselling “How To” book Frumpy to Fabulous: Flaunting It to rave Amazon reviews and sales worldwide
- Sought after writer and contributor on content related to style, image, women empowerment and self-care. (See highlights of press coverage)
- Published in Wall Street Journal, Woman’s Day, E-How, Wellness.com, Capital Gazette, Yahoo Shine, Washington Times, and more. (Download her image consulting Media Kit for more)
- Well-credentialed market researcher for 15+ years
- Business writer: Proposals, reports, business plans, resumes, cover letters, newsletters
- Workshop creator & facilitator for professionals, college students, emerging image consultants and young women
Natalie hails from Trinidad & Tobago, lived for a year in England and called New York her home for 9 years. She now resides in the Columbia, Maryland. She is passionate about helping authors bring their manuscripts to life by editing and ghosting their books and coaching them to success. Natalie particularly enjoys working with non-fiction Christian manuscripts.
Natalie’s formal education includes a B.S. (magna cum laude) in Accounting and Economics from Rutgers University, a Masters in Finance from Cambridge University and an MBA in Marketing from Baruch College, CUNY.